Strategic Plan and Annual Report
AIVL’s 2015-2018 Strategic Plan sets out our work for this period and how we will make progress in achieving our mission to advance the health and human rights of people who use/have used illicit drugs. Between 2015 and 2018, we will progress our mission by:
- contributing to the prevention, assessment, treatment and care of blood borne viruses, particularly hepatitis C and HIV among people who inject/have injected drugs
- facilitating meaningful consumer engagement on issues of relevance to the health and human rights of people who use illicit drugs
- advocating for increased drug treatment modalities and improving the quality, availability and accessibility of existing evidence-informed treatments
- challenging and reducing stigma and discrimination among people who use illict drugs
- improving our engagement and influence with AIVL members, key decision makers and other relevant stakeholders
- expanding and diversifying AIVL’s current funding base and income streams
Our 2015-2018 Strategic plan can be found here.
Our 2016-2017 Annual Report can be found here.